What should I bring to my consultation?
- We understand that many brides find figuring of what they really want.
- Ideas pertaining to varieties of flowers, style and design of Bouquets, Pictures and fabric swatches.
- Please email prior to your consultation, a copy of any photos which have given you your floral inspiration.
- Our wedding consultants will be happy to make suggestions as to the varieties of flowers that will be most suitable.
How much should I budget for wedding flowers?
- Price ranges vary widely depending on the varieties of flowers, style, size of design and of course # of pieces required to complete your floral look.
- We understand that every bride has different needs and we pride ourselves on being able to cater for all styles and budgets.
What are common flowers and when are they available?
- Most varieties of flowers are available throughout the year. We have direct contact with growers all over the world and will do our best to locate the perfect blooms for your special day!
- We have a large selection of flowers available including gorgeous varieties of Orchids, Exotic Birds of Paradise, and Wild flowers to suit all.
What are common styles of bouquets?
- The most common bouquet style is the Hand Tied Bouquet...this design is quite versatile allowing for various looks. The floral Cascade is a classic style.